The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- To collect information about the browsing habits and activities of visitors, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To offer additional functionality such as the My favorites feature
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by Elcome International LLC, and other third parties such as Google and Google Analytics. None of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Go to > Settings > Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section
- click Content Settings to adjust cookies settings
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
Elcome is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received in accordance with data protection legislation in the UAE. The purpose of this statement is to explain the personal information we collect and how it may be used.
- We ask for your name and address when you subscribe to our newsletter or use our contact us form.
- We may keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including personally identifiable information, in a file specific to you. We use this information to help us provide a better service in the event you contact us again.
- We use your personal information to reply to you or keep you updated with relevant Elcome news.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial gains.
- We follow strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to prevent unauthorised access.
We do not collect sensitive information, except when you are specifically, and knowingly, providing it. You can remove your personal details by unsubscribing from our newsletter or contacting us at marketing at elcome dot com at any time.
Elcome may collect and use users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our website: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Users may find content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on Sunday, May 18, 2014.