Giving employees reasons to be proud of their careers at Elcome
There is something special about Elcome. We attract and retain exceptionally talented people to work in our marine business. We take care of our employees. We believe the words “Welcome to Elcome” should apply to our employees just as much as to our customers. Apply to join us.
Positioned for success
For employees who decide to build a career at Elcome, the growth opportunities are excellent and rewarding. There are incredible career opportunities available and we are committed to promoting from within for all our employees.
Ensuring a healthy and safe work environment for all employees is a top priority for Elcome. We aim to make safety a part of everything we do. We have workplace safety programs in place at regular intervals to ensure that our high safety standards and procedures are clearly communicated and observed on-the-job. As an important member of our team, you will be trained to identify and report any potential issues, and encouraged to offer suggestions to improve health and safety.
Hundreds of people have joined us during our 50-year history, and some have left for other opportunities or have set up small businesses in the same industry. However many do remain with us for careers spanning 15 to 25 years. Our employees who choose to stay with us have a common reason – we work as a family, for our families. Our average employee tenure (years of service) is currently 12.4 years, which can be considered as one of the highest in private companies in the Middle East within our industry.
Our yacht service team is expanding. If you have experience in the marine service industry and have passion for working on yachts, apply now. Interested candidates can apply using the below form and upload resume/documents.
- Installation and commissioning of various navigational equipment such as multi-function display, radar, transducer, autopilot, satellite antenna, camera, VHF radio, etc.
- Able to read and understand the schematics for electrical and electronics connections.
- Basic understanding NMEA/network connections.
- Diagnose/troubleshoot marine electronics and electrical items.
- Knowledge about boat holding tanks and bilge pumps, etc.
- Experience in boat automation and music system.
- Should be having minimum 2-3 years of experience in the similar role.
- Knowledge in marine navigation technology and systems a must.
- Preferably an engineering graduate/Diploma in electronics and communication/electrical.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Must hold a valid UAE light vehicle driving license.
- Any nationality.