Empowering vessels with digital navigation for ocean voyage
Elcome is one of the largest marine navigation system integrators in the professional marine, defense and leisure markets. Our engineering team consists of experienced technicians, trained and certified by reputed OEMs, on various navigation systems and sensors.
We provide robust and proven products from the world’s leading manufacturers and benefit from our global support coverage at competitive pricing.
In addition to the approval from major Classification Authorities, our technicians are frequently updated with regulatory requirements, technical and operational procedures.
24/7 Certified field support
All of our field engineers are trained and certified by OEMs for performing installation, commissioning and warranty repairs meeting regulatory standards.
Always in stock
We keep a broad range of commercial off-the-shelf products, sensors and spares. Additionally, our strategic partnerships with leading OEMs help to minimize lead time.
Our strategic partnership with leading OEMs for navigation and bridge systems and products.
Solutions for your applications
In addition to supporting all major shipyards in the Middle East, Elcome also provides total digital navigation solutions, technical expertise and turnkey project management services for the merchant marine, offshore, naval and leisuremarkets.
- ARPA radars (X-band, S-band and solid state)
- Automatic identification system (AIS)
- Bridge navigation watch alarm system (BNWAS)
- Conning displays
- Current meters
- Electronic chart display & information system (ECDIS)
- Fiber optic gyrocompass (FOG)
- Forward looking sonar
- Inertial navigation system (INS)
- Integrated bridge system (IBS)
- Magnetic compass
- Multifunction displays (MFD)
- Navigation sensors
- Plotters (chart/radar)
- Satellite compass
- Speed log
- Steering system
- Vessel traffic service (VTS)
- Vessel traffic management information system (VTMIS)
- Voyage data recorder (VDR & S-VDR)
- Weather fax
- Wind speed & direction sensors