I.C. Brindle: SOLAS Checklist for Life Saving Appliances and Fire Fighting Equipment
The only Checklist fully meeting SOLAS requirements by covering both LSA and fire fighting equipment in one document.
As per SOLAS Chapter III Regs. 20.6, 20.7 and 36.1, Chapter II-2. Reg 220.127.116.11 and applicable IMO / MSC Notices. Suitable for any type of vessel, our enhanced SOLAS Checklist provides a record of monthly and weekly inspections of all Life Saving Appliances and Fire Fighting Equipment. Presented in an A4 loose-leaf binder, in landscape format to facilitate easy completion, it is extensively used in commercial shipping fleets around the world.
SOLAS Checklist for Life Saving Appliances and Fire Fighting Equipment
- Meets SOLAS requirements by facilitating the recording of weekly and monthly inspections of LSA & FF equipment as required by:
- SOLAS Ch. II-2 Reg 18.104.22.168
- SOLAS Ch. III Regs. 20.6 and 20.7
- applicable IMO Marine Safety Committee circulars (eg 1206 and 1432)
- Suitable for all types of vessel, and is easily customised by the ship's operators to reflect the specific equipment on a particular vessel (eg by inserting duplicate or additional pages to suit the particular requirement). The inspections recorded on each page are cross-referenced to the relevant SOLAS paragraph and IMO document as appropriate
- Presented in an A4-size loose-leaf binder (landscape format), to enable easy completion and the insertion of other documents appropriate to that vessel if required
- Designed to cover all the weekly and monthly inspections required over a 12-month period (the period need not necessarily correspond with a calendar year), including notes of any defects found and when they were rectified
- Enables consistency throughout a fleet, and enhances the professional image of the owners and operators
Publication Code: GP412
Publisher Name: I.C. Brindle & Co.
Updated in last two months: No