IATA: Dangerous Goods Regulations
The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR), published by the International Air Transport Association (IATA), is essential for anyone who ships dangerous goods by air. Updated annually to incorporate the latest international regulations.
- Easily Identify what is considered to be a dangerous good.
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed correctly.
- Gain access to the regulations on how to prepare a shipment that includes dangerous goods.
- Be certain that dangerous goods are properly prepared for transport.
- Know what commodities can or cannot board an aircraft.
- Avoid penalties and fines and make sure your shipments arrive safely and on time.
- Avoid costly delays from non-compliant shipments.
Publication Code: GP247
Publication Edition Number or Year: 2024
Publication Edition Date: 65th Edition
Publisher Name: IATA
Updated in last two months: No