The 56 mm objective lenses gather more light than any other binocular in Byfield Optics product line, producing the brightest, sharpest, most vivid images, making them ideal for their patented “integrated polarised lens system”.
Nitrogen filled, water resistant, O-ring sealed, fog proof, dust proof, weather proof, twist-up eyecups to accommodate prescription glasses and multi-coated optics for maximum light transmission in all weather conditions.
Byfield Optics Tracker key features
- Patented “integrated polarised lens system”.
- BAK-4 roof prism system.
- Multi-coated optics
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen charged.
- Water proof / dust proof / fog proof.
- Non-slip, ergonomic rubber outer skin.
- Vivid brightness and clarity.
- Smooth adjustment focus wheel.
|Model||Byfield Optics 8 x 56 Tracker|
|Power||8 x 56|
|Objective diameter (mm)||56|
|Near focus (m)||3|
|Exit pupil (mm)||6.9|
|Eye relief (mm)||18.00|
|Field of view||6° 345ft at 1000 yards (115m at 1000m)|
|Size (mm)||188 x 165 x 75|