Mariner Series models:
WP 7x50 (without compass)
WPC 7x50 (with built-in compass)
Fujinon Mariner Series key features
- Fully multi-coated optics ensures maximum light transmission.
- Designed with waterproof seals (Nitrogen Purged) - O ring sealed. They float when used with provided floatation strap.
- Both models offer long eye relief (18mm) and provide non-vignetting images. Great for people who wear eyeglasses.
- Polycarbonate housing makes it lightweight (0.91kg).
- The WPC models have a precision compass with integral illumination: 360° compass rose and 1° scale.
|Model||Fujinon 7x50WP-XL||Fujinon 7x50WPC-XL|
|Objective diameter (mm)||50||50|
|Eye relief (mm)||18||18|
|Field of view||7°||7°|
|Field of view at 1,000m (m)||122||122|
|Exit pupil (mm)||7.1||7.1|
|Adjustment range for interpupillary distance (mm)||56∼72||56∼72|
|Dimensions WxHxD (mm)||201 x 180 x 76||201 x 180 x 76|