Fujinon POLARIS Series Binoculars
The 7 x 50 POLARIS Series Binoculars implement Fujinons unique EBC (Electron Beam Coating) on its optical surfaces, allowing for 95% light transmission. Great for low light performance. Equipped with patented field flattener lenses, the POLARIS series offer a totally sharp wide-angle view of the entire field-of-view. Paired with a tough rubber-coated aluminium body, the FMTR Series binoculars are lightweight, weather resistant and shockproof. The POLARIS Series binoculars are marine tested and are developed to meet the extremely tough guidelines of the US military.
POLARIS Series models:
FMTR-SX (without compass)
FMTRC-SX (with built-in compass)
Fujinon POLARIS Series key features
- Innovative unique optical design with built-in image field flattener for an unsurpassed field sharpness.
- Patented Fujinon Electron Beam Coating (EBC) for maximum light transmission (> 90%) and a long life time even under harsh environmental conditions.
- The 7 x 50 FMTRC-SX comes with damped precision compass showing 1° divisions.
- Very tough rubber-covered aluminium body.
- Large eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Weather resistant and shockproof body
- Excellent resolution.
- Equipped with case, lens caps and carrying strap.
FUJINON 7X50 FMTR-SX
FUJINON 7X50 FMTRC-SX
Objective diameter (mm)
Eye relief (mm)
Field of view
Field of view at 1,000m (m)
Exit pupil (mm)
Adjustment range for interpupillary distance (mm)
Dimensions W x H (mm)
218 x 198
218 x 196