Equipped with a 5.7″ sunlight viewable display, 600 W output and a full range of automatic functions (GAIN, RANGE, SHIFT), Koden’s CVS-126 Echo Sounder is an energy efficient model that achieves low power consumption using a white LED.
Performance and fish detection are unrivalled with the Koden Digital Filtering (KDF™) feature. KDF eliminates clutter by filtering out the noise to provide a clear detailed image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep waters. Enhancing the fish targets makes it easier to differentiate between baitfish, larger shoals of fish and the seabed, resulting in a larger catch for the user.
Koden’s exclusive Sona-Tone™ identifies what is under the boat with different audio sounds for fish and shoals of fish. Now there is no need to be looking at the echo sounder display to know what is under your boat.
The CVS-126 is also highly water resistant. High visibility and drip-proof performance (IPX5) mean the CVS-126 can be installed in an open bridge.
Koden CVS-126 features
- 5.7″ Sunlight viewable display
- 600W Output
- Dual frequency 50/200kH
- Digital Filtering feature – For a clearer picture
- Exclusive Sona-Tone – Audible tones for targets
- Image Storage facility – Stores up to 10 images
- Fish Target Size – Displays approximate fish size
- Automatic Gain, Shift and Range – For ease of use
- Fishing Hot Spot function – Stores favourite spots