Raymarine Quantum Wireless CHIRP RadarThe Raymarine Quantum Radar is the world’s first compact marine radar to use CHIRP pulse compression technology. Setting a new standard for solid state marine radar, Quantum delivers superior radar imaging on both long and extremely short ranges. Integrated Wi-Fi makes installation easy and Quantum’s energy efficient and lightweight design provides safe radiated emissions and reduced power consumption.
Superior radar imagingFLIR’s exclusive ATX™ advanced target separation technology displays targets like boats, landmarks, rocks, buoys, and weather cells with unsurpassed resolution and separation quality.
CHIRP Pulse technologyExcellent short-range detection and enhanced target detail with 18’ (6m) minimum range. CHIRP Pulse compression ensures more energy reaches each target, resulting in superior imaging on long ranges.
Small target detectionQuantum’s CHIRP Pulse compression technology identifies small and weak targets, even when positioned close to strong returns.
Raymarine Quantum Wireless CHIRP Radar features
- Simple Wi-Fi connection between Quantum and any Raymarine LightHouse II powered MFD
- Quantum’s small diameter power cable is easy to route through tight spaces
- Easy to upgrade – Quantum uses the same bolt pattern as previous generation radars. Optional Quantum adapter cable eliminate the need to run new radar cables
Energy efficient and lightweight
- Weighs 50% less than traditional magnetron radars
- Safe emissions thanks to Quantum’s low power solid state radar transmitter
- Very low power consumption (17 Watts transmit and 7 watts standby)
- Extended vessel battery life when under sail
12 or 24 Vdc (Min: 10.8V, Max: 31.2 V)
Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet (RayNet)
Transmit mode 17W; standby mode 7W; sleep mode 2W
Scales from 1/16 to 24 nautical miles
9354 to 9446 MHz
Peak power output
Pulse widths (3 dB)
40 ns to 14.7 μs
400 ns to 20 μs
Up to 32 MHz
Less than 4 dB
Max. range scale
From 1/16 to 24 nautical miles
4.9º horizontal and 20º vertical
5.6 kg (12.3 lb)