Raymarine Quantum Wireless CHIRP Radar
The Raymarine Quantum Radar is the world’s first compact marine radar to use CHIRP pulse compression technology. Setting a new standard for solid state marine radar, Quantum delivers superior radar imaging on both long and extremely short ranges. Integrated Wi-Fi makes installation easy and Quantum’s energy efficient and lightweight design provides safe radiated emissions and reduced power consumption.
Superior radar imaging
FLIR’s exclusive ATX™ advanced target separation technology displays targets like boats, landmarks, rocks, buoys, and weather cells with unsurpassed resolution and separation quality.
CHIRP Pulse technology
Excellent short-range detection and enhanced target detail with 18’ (6m) minimum range. CHIRP Pulse compression ensures more energy reaches each target, resulting in superior imaging on long ranges.
Small target detection
Quantum’s CHIRP Pulse compression technology identifies small and weak targets, even when positioned close to strong returns.
Raymarine Quantum Wireless CHIRP Radar features
- Simple Wi-Fi connection between Quantum and any Raymarine LightHouse II powered MFD
- Quantum’s small diameter power cable is easy to route through tight spaces
- Easy to upgrade – Quantum uses the same bolt pattern as previous generation radars. Optional Quantum adapter cable eliminate the need to run new radar cables
Energy efficient and lightweight
- Weighs 50% less than traditional magnetron radars
- Safe emissions thanks to Quantum’s low power solid state radar transmitter
- Very low power consumption (17 Watts transmit and 7 watts standby)
- Extended vessel battery life when under sail
|Model||Raymarine Quantum Wireless CHIRP Radar|
|Input voltage||12 or 24 V DC (min: 10.8 V, max: 31.2 V)|
|Networking||Wi-Fi or wired ethernet (RayNet)|
|Antenna type||Patch array|
|Power consumption||Transmit mode 17 W; standby mode 7 W; sleep mode 2 W|
|Range||Scales from 1/16 to 24 nautical miles|
|Transmit frequencty||9354 to 9446 MHz|
|Peak power output||20 W|
|Pulse widths (3 dB)||40 ns to 14.7 µs|
|CHIRP lengths||400 ns to 20 µs|
|CHIRP bandwidth||Up to 32 MHz|
|IF bandwidth||26 MHz|
|Noise||Less than 4 dB|
|Max. range scale||From 1/16 to 24 nautical miles|
|Beamwidth (nominal)||4.9° horizontal and 20° vertical|
|Weight||5.6 kg (12.3 lb)|