Choose from three i50 Instrument Displays:
i50 DepthThe i50 Depth, with its large digits, provide boaters a clear depth readout. Includes depth trend indicator, minimum and maximum depth, and audible shallow, anchor and deep alarms.
i50 SpeedShows Speed Through Water or Speed Over Ground (GPS required), sea surface temperature, and trip and log data.
i50 TridataThe i40 combines depth and speed data to an easy to read 3-line display. Apart from the speed and depth data, the i50 Tridata can display trip/log, sea temperature and Speed Over Ground details.
Raymarine i50 Instrument Display features
- Large numerals and digits
- Red back lighting for enhanced night time visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interface
- NMEA2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation