Raymarine i70s Multifunction Instrument Displays
The i70s multifunction gives you the flexibility to display instrument and navigation data that is most important to you. Equipped with a bold and bright 4.1" display the i70s easy-to-customize with digital, analog and graphical displays of depth, speed, wind and more. Add the i70s to your existing Raymarine instrument system or create a network of i70s displays and sensors, the choice is yours.
Intuitive LightHouse User Interface
The i70s places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. The LightHouse instrument interface is consistent with Raymarine LightHouse multifunction displays, so Raymarine MFD users will feel right at home with the i70s.
Raymarine i70s allows for connectivity to the following on board networks:
- First generation SeaTalk to SeaTalkng adaptor cable
- Current generation SeaTalkng networks
- NMEA2000 networks using a SeaTalkng to DeviceNet adaptor
- In addition to flexible networking capability the i70s features user-selectable data sources, for integration with multi-sensor networks
Display AIS targets from NMEA2000 AIS receivers. View the closest 25 AIS-equipped vessels and select individual targets to obtain vessel information.
Pair i70s instruments with the innovative iTC-5 instrument transducer converter for seamless integration with analog depth, wind, speed, compass and rudder transducer. Alternatively, you can network the i70s to the DST800 and p79s Airmar smart transducers.
Raymarine i70s Multifunction Instrument features
- 4.1" super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine multifunction displays
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- Customizable data displays of depth, speed, wind and more
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- NMEA2000 connectivity* for engine, environment fuel and navigation data
- Convenient AIS repeater mode allows you to visually track nearby AIS targets
- Combine the i70s with the ITC-5 instrument transducer convertor and connect to analog depth, speed, and wind sensors
- Network the i70s with Airmar DST800 transducers and the new in-hull P70s smart transducer
- Supplied with both black & gunmetal bezels and protective suncover