Raymarine i60 Wind Instrument Displays
The i60 instruments are designed to complement the all new Raymarine multifunctional displays. Designed specifically for sailboaters, these stylish, dedicated-function instruments cover wind and close-hauled wind options in analogue and digital formats. The excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make i60 instruments extremely easy to see and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front mount design.
Choose from two i60 Wind Instrument Displays:
Displays both analogue and digital data. The i60 Wind calculates apparent (relative) and true wind speed/angle (true wind requires SeaTalk speed through water data).
i60 Close Hauled Wind
With a magnified 20°-60° display, the i60 Close Hauled Wind is the perfect instrument when a single degree makes all the difference.
Raymarine i60 Instrument Display features
- Large numerals and digits
- Red back lighting for enhanced night time visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces
- NMEA2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation