SAILOR 7222 VHF DSC Class A RadioThe SAILOR 7222 VHF DSC Class A is reliable, highly resilient, and easy to operate on any vessel type in any situation, delivering clear communications that could make the difference between a non-event and a major incident on board. The radio exceeds the standards set by IMO regulations for GMDSS Class A VHF, the new Bridge Alert Management IMO resolution MSC.302(87) coming into force 29 August 2021, as well as IEC 62923-1 & IEC 62923-2. It comes with a new and innovative user-friendly 5.5” TFT touch-screen interface that further streamlines workflows, optimizing operational safety and efficiency. This new feature is critical as it ensures the display can be read day or night regardless of the light conditions on the bridge.
SAILOR 7222 VHF DSC Class A Radio features
- Flexible screen colour options for optimal operation day and night
- Intuitive and easy to use interface reduces errors and improves safety
- Unique SAILOR Replay function enables simple and fast message verification
- Powerful 6W loudspeaker for clear audio inside or outside (rated IPx6/IPx8)
- Complete accessories portfolio including microphones and handsets
- LAN based service interface streamlines maintenance and troubleshooting