Crewsaver Premier Compact Lifejacket
Since the Crewsaver Premier was introduced in July 2010, the lifejacket has led the way in passenger and crew lifejacket safety. Driven by regulation changes for lifejacket accessibility on cruise ships, and customer demand for reduced bulk and improved storage options, Crewsaver has designed the Premier Compact - a 42% smaller alternative to the original Premier 2010.
The Premier Compact provides crucial, continued safety and performance of the previous model with 143N buoyancy, and delivers improved storage options due to its significantly reduced volume and easy-stack profile. A unique design of the neck opening allows for increased wearer comfort, while durability is assured by the use of tried and tested quality components.
Premier Compact lifejacket features
- MED approved
- Efficient use of storage space at only 17.41–49.2% smaller alternative to the original premier
- Easy put-out pillow for intuitive donning
- A foam cut out for the buckle ensures easy stack-and-stow, no folding or manipulation required
- Sacrificial stitch at the end of the waist belt to allow it to run free if caught, helping to prevent snag hazards
- Improved comfort and fit around the neck with reengineered neck aperture
- Buddy line and whistle stored in recessed pocket
- High visibility fabric, foam and webbing are a proven success in the field
- Waist belt designed to fit chest girth of 1750mm
- Clear ID windows for vessel indentification
|Model||Crewsaver Premier Compact|