Plastimo IRIS 50 Handbearing Compass
The Plastimo IRIS 50 Handbearing Compass provides exceptional readability with its degree-by-degree scale and very high definition screen-printed markings. Infinite scale projection helps you avoid parallax errors and noticeably improves reading comfort by eliminating the need to alternate close-up and distant viewing to pinpoint the beacon for measurement.
IRIS 50 Handbearing Compass features
- Easy to read, even in the roughest of conditions.
- Apart from being shockproof, waterproof and sandproof, the IRIS 50 has superb card stability.
- A prism projects the reading of the bearing to infinity, eliminating any parallax errors. This also contributes to a more comfortable operation, as you do not need to alternate between close-reading to read the card and infinite-reading to take bearing.
- Can also be read from above, with no need to look through the prism.
- The built-in photoluminescent lighting is completely maintenance free, impervious to corrosion and operates without batteries or radio-active tritium.
[lptw_table id="70450" style="default"]